Tire Review- Michelin Pilot Power 2CT

Here's where you post product reviews, suggestions and inquiries
Hutch
Founding Member
Your Ride: 04 Gsxr 750, 06 BMW R1200RT

Tire Review- Michelin Pilot Power 2CT

Postby Hutch » January 28th, 2016, 3:46 pm

I rode today and about half way through the ride it started to rain so I thought I'd post up a review of my fairly new, "Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's".

So I went for a ride today and had a great time. I met some people, had some good bakery stuff in Tomales at the Bakery, drank some coffee and so on.

Deer, damp spots, questionably intelligent drivers, rain, coffee and bakery goods! Not a bad day at all. Plus, met a dude from France who rides motorcycles and a few other real nice people.

Anyway, thought I'd share a "Rain Review" on my fairly new Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's. It rained pretty good on me and they handled well. Now I didn't ride hard on them but I rode at the speed limit on straits and through curves and they seemed solid and grounded. And when coming to stop's also no problem with them.
That's it, I liked them. :good:
Chris...

-"You live more in five minutes flat-out on a bike like this than most people do in a lifetime". (Burt Munro- Referring to his record setting Indian Racebike).
-"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". (Edmund Burke)

Toneman
Global Moderater
Your Ride: Street Ape, Dirt Katoom

Re: Tire Review- Michelin Pilot Power 2CT

Postby Toneman » January 29th, 2016, 9:00 am

I've always dug the Pilot Power. According to Unobtanium, they're one of the lighter tires around which makes for less rotational mass, which makes for.........a desirable condition of some sort!! LOL!
Proud Member of the "Get the F*&k off of my Lawn Gang"
All American Cultural Icon
Award winning motorcyclist

Hutch
Founding Member
Your Ride: 04 Gsxr 750, 06 BMW R1200RT

Postby Hutch » February 2nd, 2016, 1:14 am

Toneman wrote:I've always dug the Pilot Power. According to Unobtanium, they're one of the lighter tires around which makes for less rotational mass, which makes for.........a desirable condition of some sort!! LOL!

Ya! It makes for a lighter ride. Ya! :good:
Chris...

-"You live more in five minutes flat-out on a bike like this than most people do in a lifetime". (Burt Munro- Referring to his record setting Indian Racebike).
-"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". (Edmund Burke)

Jim
Site Admin
Your Ride: '05 GSXR 1000 and '06 GSXR 750, and the Mrs GSXR 600

Postby Jim » February 8th, 2016, 1:20 pm

I miss riding. Both bikes need tires :cursin:
It's about quality, not quantity
Solve 90% of the world's problems, keep your sex, religion, and politics in the bedroom.

Return to “In The Cabinet”