Willow Creek/Weaverville, Trinity Alps Ride, 2013

Here is where the events are posted. BBQs, gatherings, meets, etc
Hutch
Founding Member
Your Ride: 04 Gsxr 750, 06 BMW R1200RT

Re: Willow Creek/Weaverville, Trinity Alps Ride, 2013

Postby Hutch » June 24th, 2013, 12:10 am

That was an awesome trip and ride!! It was a pleasure riding and spending time with you all! Your some of the best people I know!

-Dave, I'm sorry you had a get-off, I know how that feels and it sucks. I hope your doing well. Take care.
Chris...

-"You live more in five minutes flat-out on a bike like this than most people do in a lifetime". (Burt Munro- Referring to his record setting Indian Racebike).
-"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". (Edmund Burke)

NotMyFault
B Group Rider
Your Ride: 2000 Tamperine ST2
Location: Third Rock; North America; Best Coast; Northern California; Southeast Windsor.

Postby NotMyFault » June 24th, 2013, 5:53 am

Thanks for the great ride weekend! Thanks to those who organized, and help herd the cats (Terry). Thanks for welcoming the new guys I brought along; Randy, Rob, George and Dan/Cynthia.

I also want to thank 49er Inn, those back deluxe rooms are huge and clean. Walls a little thin but that adds to the charm. Dan showed up after 10pm when they close, they called him and left his key in the room. We had a few people lock their keys in the room, no problems. No problems with us drinking in the parking lot either. Overall a good place to stay....

David.. Hope all is well and you are resting. Mike... Hope you Tuono got you home.... Jim... Sorry your ride had the issue and put a damper on the weekend. And thanks to Jim for the chase truck...
“I’m not always negative. I’m positive you’ll screw up!”

RC5150mike
Squid

Postby RC5150mike » June 24th, 2013, 10:09 am

Yep, made it home O.K. Thanks to Jim and Jeff Thompson, never would have made it home without you. Stater took a dump at the end of Saturday in weaverville. I had a great ride and it was good to get to know you all better. Dave, i know exactly what your going through ( as many of us do ) and i wish you a speedy recovery. Sorry about your ride Jim i hope you can get er fixed, good man for getting Daves bike home safe. I'd also like to give a shout out to Terry for the history lesson on gravel. Who knew?

bigdogbites
B Group Rider

Postby bigdogbites » June 24th, 2013, 10:25 am

Another great weekend logged! :wcr: Great to see the "usual suspects" and meet some new ones!
Sorry the "road gods" served you up a slice of biff Dave -- but glad it wasn't worse! :oops: Heal up fast!
Kuddos to Jim for the support :yourock:
I guess "Unchained melody" will be Jim F's new theme song? :doh2: :angry-banghead:

and a special thanks to Denny for keeping my ass out of the rain on the way home! :banana-dreads:

Jim
Site Admin
Your Ride: '05 GSXR 1000 and '06 GSXR 750, and the Mrs GSXR 600

Postby Jim » June 24th, 2013, 7:16 pm

As others have mentioned, I too am happy to have met many new riders and friends. Some have already signed up here and I await their input.

So I'm curious, what was Deny's secret? :think:
It's about quality, not quantity
Solve 90% of the world's problems, keep your sex, religion, and politics in the bedroom.

motomanfan
Supporting Member
Your Ride: 10' KTM 990 SMT, 07' H.D. Street Glide

Postby motomanfan » June 24th, 2013, 7:20 pm

Another awesome Willow Creek adventure, guys and gals. Still can't believe the great turn out. Wish I had a chance to ride with everyone. But our little group on Saturday that braved the goaty roads was really great. There were so many occasions where I had the pleasure of watching a close group of bikes centepeding (if that's a word) through a set of S-turns, all in harmony and at a respectable pace. It was a memorable sight. Annopolis Rd bent Steve's wheel, Jim's chain tore his bike up, Mike had bike issues and David went home with a broken collar bone. I feel like we should all get "I survived Willow Creek 2013" shirts ;-)
But all in all, it was one of my favorite trips. Thank you all for making it what it is. I've got pics on Facebook with SCAM s FB page tagged. :wcr:

Toneman
Global Moderater
Your Ride: Street Ape, Dirt Katoom

Postby Toneman » June 24th, 2013, 10:18 pm

Jim wrote:So I'm curious, what was Deny's secret? :think:

You mean the post-op gender re-assignment?? :yahoo:

Oh! Wait!!! You mean the secret to keeping out of the rain!!!?!??! :oops:
Proud Member of the "Get the F*&k off of my Lawn Gang"
All American Cultural Icon
Award winning motorcyclist

bigdogbites
B Group Rider

Postby bigdogbites » June 25th, 2013, 7:49 am

Jim wrote:So I'm curious, what was Deny's secret? :think:

If I told you -then it wouldn't be a "secret" would it?! :nana:

Jim
Site Admin
Your Ride: '05 GSXR 1000 and '06 GSXR 750, and the Mrs GSXR 600

Postby Jim » June 25th, 2013, 7:51 am

I figured with your go-go-gadget mobile, you'd have something that pops up into a canopy or something :doh:
It's about quality, not quantity
Solve 90% of the world's problems, keep your sex, religion, and politics in the bedroom.

Toneman
Global Moderater
Your Ride: Street Ape, Dirt Katoom

Postby Toneman » June 25th, 2013, 8:06 am

Jim wrote:I figured with your go-go-gadget mobile, you'd have something that pops up into a canopy or something :doh:

:iagree:
Proud Member of the "Get the F*&k off of my Lawn Gang"
All American Cultural Icon
Award winning motorcyclist

Return to “The Event Program”