Suit Repair

Here's where you post up your inquiries about anything in the repair, modifications, or what have you. Tap the knowledge base.
Jim
Site Admin
Your Ride: '05 GSXR 1000 and '06 GSXR 750, and the Mrs GSXR 600

Suit Repair

Postby Jim » August 2nd, 2015, 6:30 pm

Last ride out with Terry my zipper on my suit decided not to function correctly when I went to zip it up. A metal zipper, it has been problem free since I had it installed and that was many many zips ago. I could follow the zipper up with my fingers and get it to hold (it wouldn't blow out once zipped up) and get me where I needed to go.

After some research, I found the lady that does the leather repair, and she does a great job. Leather stitching, seats, suits, etc.

If you're in need of repair, know this.... she no longer is in business. Translation: cash only. If you need her services, and I highly recommend her, let me know. She is nice and does a great job.

The new zipper is big tooth and plastic, which is nicer to the tank and has proven itself on other applications.

IMG_20150802_100151920 (Medium).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
It's about quality, not quantity
Solve 90% of the world's problems, keep your sex, religion, and politics in the bedroom.

Hutch
Founding Member
Your Ride: 04 Gsxr 750, 06 BMW R1200RT

Re: Suit Repair

Postby Hutch » September 21st, 2015, 9:09 pm

I can refer you to the guy who repaired my suit. He did an awesome job and for a reasonable price. He's in Petaluma. I will look for his card and info and get it to you.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Chris...

-"You live more in five minutes flat-out on a bike like this than most people do in a lifetime". (Burt Munro- Referring to his record setting Indian Racebike).
-"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". (Edmund Burke)

Jim
Site Admin
Your Ride: '05 GSXR 1000 and '06 GSXR 750, and the Mrs GSXR 600

Postby Jim » September 23rd, 2015, 4:10 pm

:rating10:

more resources the better.
It's about quality, not quantity
Solve 90% of the world's problems, keep your sex, religion, and politics in the bedroom.

Hutch
Founding Member
Your Ride: 04 Gsxr 750, 06 BMW R1200RT

Postby Hutch » September 24th, 2015, 10:30 pm

Jim wrote::rating10:

more resources the better.

Copy that! :D
Chris...

-"You live more in five minutes flat-out on a bike like this than most people do in a lifetime". (Burt Munro- Referring to his record setting Indian Racebike).
-"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing". (Edmund Burke)

Return to “The Micro Fiche”