This site was about many things... I would say the most dominant themes are:
* Increasing your riding skill on the street and on the track
* Fostering a community that is local and close
* Providing a safe group to ride with
* Sharing lessons learned with new riders to hopefully steer them in a responsible direction
* Sharing information to help out with decisions around repairs, accessories, performance enhancements, and of course... bling
One of the things that we wanted to differentiate ourselves from BARF on were things like avoiding Squid like attitudes, and the constant flaming. I believe that the level of flaming, if it existed at all over at NBSR, was an acceptable level.
Just to let you know, if at any time I feel this site, a thread or a post has become the result of the Flaming Assh*les, I will pull the plug on this site, thread, or post (maybe just the user)... and someone can go open another one. I hope everyone can respect this policy and help support it. I'm sure it will help us maintain a civilized, friendly, helpful, supportive, and useful site now and in the future.
Thanks for your support,
New members start here. Welcome to Sonoma County Avid Motorcyclists. Here is where you go to introduce yourself
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest