The below are at the discretion of the administrator of the site.
1. Anyone who continuously acts disrespectful or to other members, is continuously confrontational or hostile, or continuously instigates conflict will receive a 30 day suspension. If it happens again after that, they will be banned. The decision can be made by any of the moderators on the site at their own discretion at any time.
2. Anyone using the site in any way to harass, stalk, intimidate, make personal threats, or act hostile in any way to anyone else will be at risk of being banned from the site.
3. You may not advertise for any business in a signature unless you are a member of the forum with at least 100 posts and you are the owner of that business. You should also not include images that are larger than 250 pixels wide and 25 pixels tall.
4. You should never post any personal information about yourself in regards to address, phone numbers, email, etc. It is a general safety rule and prevents spammers from finding your information.
5. Anyone who uses the web site or represents the SCAM community in an inappropriate way will have their membership suspended and will be at risk of being banned from the web site.
6. Anyone who posts anything explicitly defining an illegal activity or breaking the law understands that is the same thing as an admission of guilt or witnessing a crime and exposes themselves to legal repercussions (e.g. "I was doing 150mph on the freeway today!").
7. This site is made up of a lot of members that already know each other from NBSR and are already acquainted. However, if you're new and just coming on, please introduce yourself in the Starting Line or risk having your membership cancelled.
8. Posting any images that could be considered offensive or inappropriate for minors may be subject to removal by a moderator or the administrator of the site.
9. Attempting to insert any other type of coding language or programming language of any kind is not permitted. This is for the security of the site as well as its members. Anyone who directly or indirectly inserts any type of coding or scripting language of any kind risks suspension or banning at the discretion of the administrator or moderators of this site. A violation may also result in the permanent closure of this site due to liability issues.
10. Anyone who violates any of the guidelines risks having their membership suspended or being permanently banned by the administrator or any of the moderators at their discretion.
11. Copying anything from a private forum and posting it into a public forum or on another site is prohibited. Violating this guideline will result in an immediate 30 day suspension. If it continues, your membership may be revoked.
12. You may not use this web site as a promotion or marketing tool unless you have received express permission from the site administrator. Anyone who uses the web site to promote or market without permission may result in a membership suspension.
1. Use of this Site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions:
2. The Sonoma County Avid Motorcyclists (The Forum) maintains this website (?this Site" or ?our Site?) as a courtesy to those who may choose to access our Site ("Users") subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific material within this Site.
U.S. and foreign copyright laws protect the content on this Site. Users are allowed to view, use, download and distribute to others, without charge, content that appears on this Site provided that you give attribution to The Forum or its source, as appropriate, by including the following statement on any such copy: ?Used with the permission of the Sonoma County Avid Motorcyclists". You may not modify any content on this Site for any purpose, and you may not copy, download, store or distribute any content on this site for any commercial purpose.
3. The Forum administers this Site.
4. Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings interpretations and conclusions expressed in the materials in this Site are those of the various authors of the work and are not necessarily those of The Forum's staff or Board.
5. Materials provided on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Forum specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such materials. The Forum periodically adds, changes, improves, or updates the materials on this Site without notice. Under no circumstances shall The Forum be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered which is claimed to resulted from use of this Site, including without limitation, any fault, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto. Use of this Site is at User's sole risk. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall The Forum or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if The Forum has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. User specifically acknowledges and agrees that The Forum is not liable for any conduct of any User.
7. This Site may contain opinions and statements of various information providers and content providers. The Forum does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider or content provider, or any user of this Site or other person or entity. Reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement, or other information shall also be at the User's risk. Neither The Forum nor its affiliates, nor any of their respective agents, employees, information providers or content providers shall be liable to any User or anyone else for any inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption, timeliness, completeness, deletion, defect, failure of performance, computer virus, communication line failure, alteration of, or use of any content herein, regardless of cause, for any damages resulting therefrom.
8. As a condition of use of this Site, User agrees to indemnify The Forum and its affiliates from and against any and all actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of User's use of this Site, including without limitation any claims alleging facts that if true would constitute a breach by User of these terms and conditions. If User is dissatisfied with any material on this Site or with any of the terms and conditions of use of this Site, User's sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this Site.
Links to Other Sites
9. This Site contains links to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of The Forum and The Forum is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. The Forum provides these links as a public service, and the inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site.
10. This Agreement will be interpreted and enforced in accordance with the laws of the state of California, United States of America. Any action to enforce this agreement shall be brought in the federal courts located in Washington, D.C.
Preservation of Immunities
11. The Forum reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any materials in any respect. The Forum shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
12. The Forum reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any User access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
13. If it is proven in a court of law, or through arbitration by two or more parties, that a user is conducting an illegal activity, their posted comments will be edited or deleted. The user will also be at risk of losing their membership at the discretion of the administrator.
14. No waiver by The Forum of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding except as set forth in a writing signed by its duly authorized representative.
New members start here. Welcome to Sonoma County Avid Motorcyclists. Here is where you go to introduce yourself
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest